Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Deacon named Vincent


I can't believe my little Vincent is twelve! He is such an amazing young man. He cares so much about his family and those around him. He really wants to do what is right and is such a good example to me. I love him so much and I am so greatful that he is my son.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Seamons for sharing this day with us. We love you!
And thank you, too, Grandma Alice and Grandpa Gene for coming way up here to share in Vincent's ordination. We love you, too!

Ben ordained Vincent to be a deacon. Grandpa Gene, Grandpa Brian and Jason all participated as did the bishopric. Very special day!

5 comments:

Jenni McVey said...

Congratulations, Vincent! We're very happy for you! What a special day. We wish we could have been there to share it with you!

Unknown said...

Very very very cool!!! Way to go Vincent! Joey

Unknown said...

i miss my best friend vincent! you guys need to come visit us soon :) love jordyn.

briananddoris said...

We are soooo proud of you, Vincent. We know you will honor your priesthood and choose to be good and be happy. Love you so much, Grandma Doris

mommyshan said...

hi this is my self speaking vincent i am so awesome






































































































































































:):):):)::):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)::):):)::):):):):