Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas


This has been an interesting Christmas season for me... usually I am so happy and excited this time of year and this year I just haven't caught the Christmas bug. I don't know if is because our tree died, (huge bummer... it was beautiful), or because Jo and Justin are gone, (big bummer... but will be worth it) or what, but I in spite of my odd mood the kids had a wonderful Christmas. We all did some fun things, we did the 12 Days of Christmas for an older couple in our ward, we went Christmas caroling with Michelle, Bailey and Grandma Candy, Grandma Doris and Grandpa Brian and also Jessica Ercanbrack came along. Mom and Rae went to the Nutcracker and Jason and Vincent went to the Hale Centre Theatre's A Christmas Carol the Mom and Dad. And of course, we got to see Santa at Abravenel Hall when we went to the Utah Symphony's Here comes Santa Clause. Jason stole the show at the Grantsville High's music program. His solo in the Jazz band was really good and got him a lot of applause. Rae rode in the Tooele Christmas parade with her ballet group and had a little performance at the December craft fair. It really has been a fun month, even if I'm a little bit of a Grinch.


No comments: