Saturday, December 29, 2007


I am so lucky to have such a great family! I mean, how many almost 16 year old boys can you get to sit on Santa's lap just for the picture? Man, I must be the most special momma in the whole wide world!
We always have a fun time at the "Santa Symphony". I am so happy that my kids are learning to love music the way I do. They are always such good sports about going to things like this with me, it never hurts that they get to dress up in costumes (Halloween) or see Santa. Vincent is always great about sitting on Mr. C's lap. One more chance to relay the message about the skate board he wants so badly. Raeannen is a little shy about Santa still, but will always flash her smile at the camera. The last picture was after church on Christmas Sunday, just had to throw one more of them together in.

No comments: