Saturday, December 29, 2007


Raeannen and I have been all excited the whole year about the Nutcracker. She has been practicing her whispering and manners just so that she could go.

We were lucky enough to have Rae's best friend Bailey come with us. (One of my dearest friends, Michelle, is Bailey's mommy). The girls got dressed in their nice new Christmas dresses and got their hair done up and were ready to go! We had a delightful dinner at the Garden in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building before the show, and then we were off to the main event. The girls were so cute, they were acting as though they were princesses, holding the corners of their dresses as they walked and almost tiptoe-ing as they went along. The show was fantastic and the girls loved it. Rae especially liked the wind up bear and doll. I just loved the whole thing. I am excited to start this tradition in my own little family.

No comments: