Monday, June 16, 2008

Kentucky


Lucky me... I got to go to Louisville for baby Alayna's blessing. It was so great to go visit my Booboola on her own turf. (Pet name for Jo for those of you who are wondering what the heck a Booboola is). It was fun to hang out in the Sorenson's house. They have a pretty nice house for struggling dental students... hmmm... :) Jo definitely has a talent for decorating. We had so much fun, just hanging out and being together, it was really cool to share Jo with Mom and Brian and Trish and Kelly and Justin's parents. Alayna is beautiful, as you can tell... I had to post this picture of her in this daaaaarling outfit, (yes, from me). Jordan was pretty cute himself.

1 comment:

Jenni McVey said...

I'm so glad you had such a great time! We miss those guys! Cute, cute, cute pictures!