Monday, June 16, 2008

Lagoon with the Erkies

We had a great time at Lagoon with Cindy and her family. Katie was in a clogging competition, so we got discounted tickets and who can pass up discounted tickets to good old Lagoon? Obviously not us! I must admit that I enjoyed hanging out with my awesome sister Cindy while taking little girls on little girl rides. Not that I don't like going on little girl rides by any means... I absolutely LOVE the Ladybug Bop... but there is just something about sisterly bonding, ya know?



Of course the teenagers and tweeners took off as soon as we got there, so as usual, I only have one picture of the older kids. They all had a blast though.

1 comment:

Jenni McVey said...

Looks like such a fun day! I love Rae's face on the bumper cars!!! What a cutie!