Monday, January 5, 2009

A Christmas Carol


This was Rae's first year to come to the Christmas Carol at the Hale Centre Theatre. She loved it!!! Of course she did.... we ALL do! We took the kids to Chili's for dinner, kind of a tradition now. It was kinda cool, one of the servers used to live in Fillmore and recognized me. Usually Ben is the one that people recognize. I think she was in my ward when we lived there, but that was over 15 years ago! The play was awesome, they changed the scenery from a little town to just fancy christmas decore, but it was still pretty. I just really love feeling as though I'm in the town. They also changed a few props. The show was terrific... as always and I can't wait to go again next year.













1 comment:

The Funky Bunch said...

Looks like so much fun. All this artsy stuff...if only I could get my boys to go!