Monday, January 5, 2009

Here comes Santa Claus Symphony


We took Sydney and Anna to our annual Here comes Santa Claus symphony. Rae was very excited to see Santa and Vincent and Jason were great and got the Santa picture for mom. :) Love ya guys!!! I have to admit that I think this is the best Christmas symphony they've done. I am really glad that Syd was able to come this year. After the symphony, we went to the Garden for lunch. Anna had never been there, so when Syd suggested it, she didn't have to twist my arm very hard. After lunch, we were giving Syd and Anna a little tour of the JSMB. It was really fun to check out the little nativities they had

from different countries. The kids had me take all kinds of pictures, but I really liked this one of them taking a break and just being candid. While we where looking at the little chapel, we were lucky enough to get a close up look at the organ. I believe it is french and the keys are backwards. The ivory keys are black and the ebony keys are white. It is a beautiful organ. We felt pretty special to have been able to see it open. Fun day!!!









No comments: