Thursday, April 3, 2008

Easter at the Erkies


Easter was a lot of fun. We went up to Idaho to spend it with Cindy and her awesome family. It was interesting to see how different families celebrate this special holiday. My kids were a little confused about why the Easter bunny didn't leave a jellybean trail to the baskets. And it was interesting to hunt eggs in patches of snow. Overall, it was a very happy weekend. I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked.... somebody (Jason) used up the battery in my camera. So, please enjoy the ones I did get.

















The Robin, Idaho Easter Egg Hunt was super!!!! They took a count of how many kids showed up and divided it up between how many eggs were hidden. Then they let each child find 11 eggs! It worked out great... everyone went home happy!

No comments: