Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch



Rae was invited to go pumpkin hunting with her good friends Bailey and Lily. She had such a fun time running around the pumpkin patch (it was HUGE) with her little friends. They would run over to one pumpkin and check it out from every angle, sometimes discuss it and then move on to the next. You could hear them giggling clear across the patch.

Rae picked out one that what somewhat tear-shaped. She liked that it was different than all the others.


We had so much fun, maybe we'll start going every year, just for one.

5 comments:

wood0306 said...

Super Cute!!! I love it. Where is this place. I have now seen in on a couple of websites. It looks like so much fun! I love the picture of you two ;)

Jenni McVey said...

I love pumpkin patches! It looks like Rae found the PERFECT pumpkin! I love the picture of the two of you together! So cute!!!

The Higgins Family said...

Super fun! I love fall. Y'all do such fun things together! Love it.

Jen said...

Hey Shanna! I'm so glad I found your blog! What a cute family!

Rae Lynn said...

Looks like it was a blast! I wish I had been feeling better that day and had gone with.

Next year we will be there. :)