Monday, October 27, 2008

Redemption... I hope!















































































So, here ya all go!!! Don't my kiddos look AWESOME!?!?!? We went to the Halloween High-Jinx Symphony this past weekend with our good friends Anna & Sydney. It was a great time, as allways... however, we definitely got jipped in the costume contest, the kids didn't mind... they had so many people asking for pictures and giving them all kinds of compliments. Everywhere they went somebody pointed and said, "Hey look! The Blue Man Group!" They all felt pretty cool. After, Sidney took us out to Leatherby's for icecream. A perfect way to end our fun night out.

14 comments:

Jenni McVey said...

Holy Cow!!!! They look awesome!!!! I am completely impressed! How did you get them to look so perfect?!?!?! Wow! I'm still sitting here in awe! I think they got jipped in the costume contest too. Who wouldn't choose them?!?!? They won in my book!

Chuck said...

Definitely Awesome. That is the greatest group costume I've seen to date.

Unknown said...

Wow!!!! They look freakishly amazing... so what will they be on Halloween Night?

Mortensen's said...

Wow! Amazing job! They look really terrific!

wood0306 said...

I love it... The costumes turned out GREAT!!! They would win on my list for sure! Good Job :)

The Higgins Family said...

Wow, Shan, they really do look amazing. Impressive! And SO fun!

Mari Kjar said...

OH MY HECK!!! how did you do it??? that is INCREDIBLE. that will be a timeless, framable pic of the kids forever!!! i love it. y'all are awesome. i'm blown away!! can't wait to show josh. wow. and happy halloween!!!! :)

Becky said...

That is awesome!!

Shelisse said...

OH that's a cute idea! the blue man group! well tell Rae i got her letter..i'm working on writing her back...well bye!

THE KLENK FAMILY said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan said...

Those are the most awesome costumes! I wished I'd seen them in person.

Unknown said...

You've been boo'd!!! Go to my page and see what I am talking about...

Cindy said...

Those costumes are THE coolest!:) You're so creative!

briananddoris said...

WOW!!! Unbelieveable!!! Incredible!!! Great going, Shan!!! WOW AGAIN!!!!