Friday, October 24, 2008

Yoshi 4-Ever?





















Can you say, "Blackmail"? Hee Hee!!! While the boys were looking for costumes, we thought it would be funny to see if the old Yoshi costumes Grandma Doris and I made for them YEARS ago could fit. I wouldn't exactly say that they "fit"... but they did get them on. And oh boy, I could not stop laughing. I wish so badly that I could find some pictures from when they were little, (I think they were 3 and 7 when they wore these the first time). Jason and Vincent were sooooo cute. Anyway, those of you who remember them in these costumes years ago will get a kick out of this. For those of you who never saw the originals, I think you'll probably get a laugh as well. :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... I found that somewhat disturbing...haha...

Dan said...

You know there are scary costumes and there are scary people in scary costumes but some costumes are just all wrong!!!
These guys are way too funny, we love them.

sam and fam said...

OMG that is too funny. I so remember those costumes!!!

Jenni McVey said...

I wish I had seen them when they fit correctly! But this was probably much more entertaining! I can't stop laughing!!!!

The Higgins Family said...

Heeeeeeeee-LAR-ious!!!

wood0306 said...

I LOVE IT!!! Quite the blackmail!!! Thanks so much for sharing. You just made my whole day!!! I love your cute family :)

Rae Lynn said...

I can't beleive they were actually able to get into those. So funny. You must save the video, good blackmail item... Ha ha ha.

briananddoris said...

Hee Hee Hee. I laughed my head off. You guys have way too much fun.

briananddoris said...

Hee, Hee, Hee. I lauged my head off. You guys have way to much fun.