Monday, July 28, 2008

Rae and Rae



So, she comes to me all excited. I knew that she had been working on something for quite a while. She had me close my eyes and wait until she was ready. "Okay mommy," she says and so I open my eyes and she has on these little glasses she made out of colored plastic finger rings and twisty ties. "I didn't make them... I bought them from the Wibbilly-Wobbilly store. I can't see without them." Then she'd take them off and squint and say, "I really can't see ANYTHING mom... I HAVE to have them." I guess thank goodness for the Wibbilly-Wobbilly store. And then, a few days later, she comes down with her little plastic rifle "dressed to kill". Where does my sweet little innocent daughter come up with these things???? Gotta love her.

4 comments:

The Funky Bunch said...

She is VERY cute!! And Ash is the same, into all those boy things. Gotta "blame" it on having older brothers!! She's just as much into ninja turtles and trucks as she is her baby dolls and dress up!! Half the time she comes upstairs dressed in superhero costumes and the other half in her princess stuff! Good that they can be diverse!

Cindy said...

She's so cute! And you must be sleeping better at night knowing Jason is safely back. Your new background is way cute!

Jo said...

She is the funniest... NICEST... and of course cutest (just don't tell her) little girl in the whole world!!!

Mortensen's said...

Love Her!!!! She cracks me up! She's gonna give her kindergarten teacher a run for her money!